Giants Castle is located on the North Eastern section of the Midlands
Giant’s Castle Game Reserve in the central region of the uKhahlamba Drakensberg Park takes its name from the silhouette of the peaks and escarpment that resemble the profile of a sleeping giant. Giant’s Castle camp has been refurbished with an additional 28 new self-catering chalets, curio shop, Izimbali Restaurant and a fully licensed bar.
Attractions to this famous reserve are endless: spectacular hikes, fascinating rock art presentation in the Main Caves, the famous Lammergeyer Hide, guided walks, mountain track drives, birding, trout fishing… the list goes on.
- R965.00 Honeymoon suite per night – Bed only
- R480.00 – per person sharing per night – self catering (2, 4 & 6 bed chalets) – mountain view
- R420.00 – per person sharing per night – self catering (2, 4 & 6 bed chalets – garden view)
- R750 per person per night – B&B
- R950 per person per night Dinner, Bed & Breakfast
- Children 3-12yrs pay 50% of the adult tariff.
- 50% single supplement.
- Minimum charge of 3 adults in a 4-sleeper chalet
- Minimum charge of 4 adults in a 6-sleeper chalet
- 1 x 6 bed lodge R3300 per night
- Guided walk @R30
- Overnight hiking @ R45 per person per night
- Trout Fishing Permit per person per day @ R50 (bag limit of 10 fish – scheduled waters)